I'm thinking I may not purchase Elizabeth. I'm looking forward to the new AGT coming out with the brown hair/brown eyes, and I've also speculated about hunting down a nicely loved Samantha and rewigging her appropriately.

But my poor Lissie needs new clothes terribly. She's the one doll I just can't dress in other clothes - my other historicals wear modern clothes all the time. But I always sense that Lissie is special somehow.

I want the tea dress and the ball gown for sure, and I'm thinking I may get Elizabeth's nightgown for her. If you can get Elizabeth's meet dress as a replacement part, I may consider that for Lissie as well.

I know people hate it, but I adore the pink riding habit (especially after seeing the picture that our Revolutionary reenactor posted of the pink habit in Williamsburg) and am considering that too. I want her green one, but I'm going to wait and see if the eBay prices on the originals go down once the habit is rereleased, because I'd rather have an earlier one.

My Lissie is very excited; I'm sure she's tired of seeing everyone else in so many different things and can't wait to be able to change clothes herself!